Unlock the favours in your bone in prime rib roast using Steak Locker's dry age refrigerator. We have created a step by step guide to dry aging your steak to maximise its flavours using the addition of alcohol to add an extra taste into the mix.
- Bone In Prime Rib Roast or Cut of Choice
- 9 Sq Ft. Cheese Cloth, folded in half
- 375 ML (½ Bottle) Whisky, Bourbon, Rum or Gin of Choice
- Place the Sub-Primal cut onto a sheet tray, wrap tightly with the cheese cloth 🐮
- Pour and soak all sides with booze and allow to fully saturate. 🥃
- Place into Steak Locker for 30 - 60 days 🗓
- Cut into steaks 🔪
- Cook as desired. Enjoy! 🧑🍳
Let us know how it tastes and tag us in your pictures of your Bone in Prime Rib Roast creating using our meat aging fridge! We can't wait to see your results.